Grossarl Ski Area
The Grossarl-Dorfgastein ski area promises ski enjoyment for the entire family.
The Grossarl-Dorfgastein ski area offers what every winter sport enthusiast wants. High snow reliability, well-groomed slopes, social ski huts and dreamy winter wonderlands! The ski area is one of the best in the entire country and has something for everyone with its 20 modern ski lifts and 80 km of groomed slopes.
Beginners and experts get their money's worth and have perfect ski infrastructure. There is also a special treat for snowboarders and trick skiers: A competition-ready, 90 m long halfpipe.
The Grossarl-Dorfgastein ski lifts are connected to the Skiwelt Amadé. That means 860 slope kilometers and 270 modern lifts with only one ski pass. This makes it the largest ski network in Austria. Even the most experienced skiers will find variety here!
Overview of Ski Amadé:
- 860 km of slopes: 280 km blue, 483 km red, 97 km black
- 270 modern lifts : 35 cabin lifts, 85 chair lifts, 150 T-bars and training lifts
- 200 ski huts and mountain restaurants
- 5 ski regions: Grossarl valley, Gastein, Salzburger Sportwelt, Schladming Dachstein-Tauern and Hochkönigs Winterreich
- Over 4,500 snow-making machines to guarantee snow
As you can see, fans of alpine sports won't be disappointed here. You will certainly find the right slopes for everyone - from beginner to expert. You will have the ideal accomodation with us for your ski holiday in the Grossarl valley. Make a non-binding inquiry for your stay at the Apartmenthaus Schützenhof Schied!